Your privacy is of great importance to us. As a user of this web site (the "Site"), you are valued by us and we will take appropriate measures to protect the personal data provided by and collected from you on the Site in connection with the functions, facilities, products and services offered.
As our business changes and grows, so will this policy. We will inform you of any material changes through our website or through our other usual communication channels. Please check back periodically for additions and changes.
Personal data we collect and how we use it
We only collect and use personal data to the extent necessary in the framework of our activities and to inform you of products or services we think may be of interest to you. This may be communicated to you through email and/or telephone.
We may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Identification information (e.g name, IP address i.e. Netscape; Internet Explorer by assigning a unique number );
- Contact information (e.g postal address and e-mail address, phone number);
- Banking, financial and transactional data (e.g bank account details, credit card number, money transfers);
- Data relating to your habits and preferences from your interactions with us (e.g meeting, calls, chats, emails, phone conversations).
We may also use your personal data to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract, including to:
- Provide you with information regarding our products and services;
- Assist you and answer your requests;
- Management of orders;
- Payments and/or subscriptions
Additionally, we may use to fulfil our legitimate interests, including:
- proof of transactions;
- fraud prevention;
- website security;
- general system administration to serve you better by diagnosing problems with our server;
- statistical website performance;
- personalising our offering to you through:
- improving the quality of products or services; and
- advertising products or services that match with your circumstances and profile analysing your habits and preferences in the various channels (visits to our branches, emails or messages, visits to our website, etc.) ; and
- statistical analysis which may be carried out by a third party service provider inside or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), however Inside Secure will ensure that any third party service provider engages appropriate secure & protective techniques to safeguard your personal data.
We may use your personal data to comply with various legal and regulatory obligations.
In some cases, we may require or obtain from our representatives or partners your consent to process your personal data if we need to carry out further processing for purposes other than those above.
The retention period of your personal data will not exceed (i) the period required by applicable law or (ii) three years from our last contact with you. After this period or immediately upon your request, the personal data will be securely deleted.
Verimatrix has appointed a Director of Data Protection to ensure secure and lawful management of Personal Data, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
At times, we may use a feature of your browser to send your computer a "cookie". Cookies are used by thousands of web sites in order to enhance your web experience. A cookie is a small data file that assigns a unique anonymous number to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies cannot damage or read information stored on your hard drive. Cookies make your web experience more enjoyable by storing passwords and preferences. You can adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to inform you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not disclose, sell, trade, or rent your personal data without your prior consent.
In order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, but subject to applicable laws relating to information sharing, we only disclose your personal data to Verimatrix group entities and to Verimatrix’s Communication Agency based in the EU.
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the EEA to a Verimatrix subsidiary and/or third party service to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. In case of international transfers originating from the EEA to a non-EEA country, where the European Commission has recognised a non-EEA country as providing an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will be transferred on this basis. For transfers to non-EEA countries where the level of protection has not been recognised as adequate by the European Commission, this will only be done where absolutely required for a legal purpose and under standard contractual conditions approved by the European Commission to ensure the protection of your personal data.
Links to Third Party Sites
You may be able to access third party web sites through links available on this Site. You understand and agree that your use of such third party sites, will be governed by the privacy policies of those sites and not by this Privacy Statement.
Children's Personnal Information
This Site and services are intended for professional audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16 years age. We will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce our Privacy Statement by instructing their children to never provide personal data on this Site without their permission.
When the Site does collect age information, and users identify themselves as under 18, the site will block such users from providing personal data.
Your rights and how you can exercise them
Depending on the data protection laws which apply to your situation, you have certain rights in respect of your personal data. In the event that the European General Data Protection Regulation applies, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing.
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you desire to exercise the rights listed above, please contact us using the contact information provided below:
Director of Data Protection Email: email@example.com
Please provide your full contact details and how you wish us to respond.
Response to your request will be made within one month of receipt of your request.
Protection of Data
Inside Secure will maintain the security and the confidentiality of the personal data it collects by appropriate means. We maintain internal practices that help protect the security and confidentiality of this personal data by limiting employee access to and use of this personal data.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact:
For general enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Personal Data enquiries: email@example.com