Up to 4160-bit modulus size for RSA & 768-bit modulus for prime field ECC operations. TRNG
9 different performance configurations ranging from 40K to 555K gates designs.
Public Key signature generation, verification & key negotiation with little involvement of Host. FIPS-140 approved.
The PKA-IP-150 public key accelerators are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Small gate count (IoT or mobile) applications for secure boot, software public key signature checking and ‘occasional’ public key operations as used for IPsec and MACsec channel setup and firmware download signatures.
- Medium to high performance (Elliptic Curve) Diffie-Hellman key negotiation engines for secure router boxes, secure network interfaces and SSL servers.
- Medium to high performance secure Public Key signature generator/checker engines in Hardware Security Modules.
The PKA-IP-150 is available in 9 different performance configurations ranging from 40K to 555K gates designs, each providing the full set of TRNG and PKA operations with up to 4160-bit modulus size for modular exponentiations and 768-bit modulus for prime field ECC operations. The PKA-IP-150 is a security conscious design and can be provided with or without protection against side channel attacks.
- Silicon-proven implementation.
- FIPS approved in VaultIP
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs.
- Flexible layered design.
- Complete range of configurations.
- World-class technical support.
- In-field upgradable Firmware.
- Driver Development Kit.
For details please refer to our dedicated PKA-28 and TRNG-76 pages.