Easy to integrate: well documented API allows to integrate once, and use FIPS or non-FIPS crypto
Highly portable: written in highly-portable C source code, it ensures consistent security accross platforms
Robust security: built according to FIPS140-2 principles, it provides the core security IoT platforms need
GUARD FIPS Security Toolkit is a portable software cryptographic toolkit allowing IoT device and platform makers to deploy the security they really need. It provides well integrated modules for FIPS certified cryptography, TLS/DTLS protocols, integration with OpenSSL, x.509 certificate libraries, all commonly used cryptographic functions. It is a solution to replace RSA/BSAFE.
This solution is built around the widely deployed SafeZone FIPS cryptographic module, a compact and portable cryptographic library validated by NIST (certificate #2389) that has been designed to provide high performance on resource-constrained environments. It supports a wide range of architecture (ARMv6, ARMv7, ARMv8, ARM64, x86, x86-64 …) and operating systems (Linux, Android, iOS, FreeRTOS, Trustonic TEE…).
- FIPS140-2 certified software crypto: SafeZone FIPS Cryptographic Module certificate #2389
- TLS, DTLS from GUARD TLS-TK (previously MatrixSSL)
- OpenSSL compatibility
- X.509 certificate libraries for validation and generation
- Extensive cryptographic support
- Accelerate time to market with proven security
- Reduce risks with professional security
- Professional support
- Regular updates by cryptographic experts
- Support many platforms with one security solution
- Adapt the security level to market needs
FIPS revalidation service
- Vendor affirmation of SafeZone FIPS cryptographic module for new platforms
- Revalidation from a certified lab of SafeZone FIPS cryptographic module for new platforms
- Rebranding of SafeZone FIPS cryptographic module to get a FIPS140-2 certified module in your name in only 2 months.