Intelligent Packet Engines – Built-in Knowledge for Optimal Performance.
Intelligent packet engines deliver optimized hardware support for network security. Unlike simple crypto-only accelerators, they contain complete protocol knowledge, delivering the benefits of throughput acceleration and CPU offload. Packet engine architectures range from the traditional look-aside engines to the more sophisticated, powerful inline packet engines.
Inside Secure’s Vault Intelligent Packet Engine IP offers acceleration of IPsec, MACsec, SSL/TLS/DTLS, sRTP and basic hash-crypto operations at target speeds ranging from 100Mbps to 50Gbps and beyond.
Meeting the Demand for Secure Networking Equipment
In today’s enterprise, network security is a top priority, driven by the need to prevent costly data breaches and to meet compliance requirements such as PCI, HIPPA, and Sarbanes-Oxley. For these requirements, networks must be secured against data leakage within the physical network infrastructure of routers, bridges and switches, as well as across a range of connected devices.
Delivering products with a robust level of security can be a challenge for design teams, who often lack the experience and expertise in cryptography and standards necessary to meet these stringent requirements quickly.
Get to Market Faster with optimized Security IP
Get to market quickly with security IP that is optimized for your design, providing the features you need without the expense and schedule impact of special development work. Inside Secure has a huge range of IP building blocks and the expertise to help your team select a configuration tailored to your specific requirements.
A complete family of IPsec/SSL/TLS/DTLS/PDCP security packet engines is offered by Inside Secure:
- PacketEngine-IP-93 / EIP-93 look-aside low gate count engine family for IoT SoCs @200Mbps,
- PacketEngine-IP-94 / EIP-94 look-aside engine family for application and processors @500Mbps,
- PacketEngine-IP-97 / EIP-97 look-aside engine family for multi core application and communication processors @1Gbps,
- PacketEngine-IP-98 / EIP-98 look-aside engine family with classifiers for application and communication processors @2Gbps,
- PacketEngine-IP-197 / EIP-197 in-line engine family with classifiers for application and communication processors @5Gbps, 10Gbps, 20Gbps, 40Gbps and beyond
The complete IETF IPsec, SSL/TLS/DTLS specifications as well as dedicated versions offering 3GPP (SNOW/KASUMI/ZUC) algorithms or storage algorithms (XTS) are implemented and supported.