Up to 4160-bit modulus size for RSA & 768-bit modulus for prime field ECC operations. TRNG
2 different performance configurations ranging from 4.9K..22.6K 1K bit RSA/CRT ops.
Extreme performance public key signature generation, verification & key negotiation.
The PKI-IP-154 public key accelerators are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- High performance (Elliptic Curve) Diffie-Hellman key negotiation engines for secure router boxes, secure network interfaces and SSL servers.
- High performance secure Public Key signature generator/checker engines in Hardware Security Modules.
The PKI-IP-154 is available in 2 different performance configurations ranging from 350K to 1000K gates designs, each providing the full set of TRNG and PKA operations with up to 4160-bit modulus size for modular exponentiations and 768-bit modulus for prime field ECC operations. The PKI-IP-154 is a security conscious design and can be provided with or without protection against side channel attacks.
- Silicon-proven implementation.
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs.
- Flexible layered design.
- Complete range of configurations.
- World-class technical support.
- In-field upgradable Firmware.
- Driver Development Kit.
Performance @500MHz for the 10 engine solution
- DH 180/1K-bit exp/mod negotiate: 42,250 ops/s
- RSA 1K-bit sign (no CRT): 8,600 ops/s
- RSA 1K-bit sign (with CRT): 22,630 ops/s
- RSA 1K-bit verify (17 bits exp): 103,000 ops/s
- DSA 160/512-bit exp/mod sign: 46,250 ops/s
- DSA 160/512-bit exp/mod verify: 31,880 ops/s
- ECDSA 192-bit sign: 12,500 ops/s
- ECDSA 192-bit verify: 7,630 ops/s
- ECDSA 384-bit sign: 4,130 ops/s
- ECDSA 384-bit verify: 2,310 ops/s
- ECDSA 521-bit sign: 2,310 ops/s
- ECDSA 521-bit verify: 1,190 ops/s
- Different configurations are available
example range 4.9K..22.6K 1K bit RSA/CRT ops/s
- Runs faster in 28nm (700MHz) and 16nm (800MHz), performance will scale.
For more details please refer to our dedicated PKA-IP-28 and TRNG-IP-76 pages.