Camellia family of accelerators.
Available in several configurations / performance grades.
Library element for security packet engines.
The Camellia-IP-18 is a family of the cryptographic library elements in Inside Secure’s HW IP library. The accelerators include I/O registers, encryption and decryption cores, and the logic for feedback modes and key scheduling.
Sustained performance for any object sizes ranges up to 2Gbps depending on the configuration and area. Gate count is about 45k gates depending on the configuration. Multiple Camellia-IP-18 cores can be cascaded.
Inside Secure also offers the AES-IP-39 / EIP-39 that supports AES modes and can be provided including counter measures against side channel attacks and fault injection attacks.
- Silicon-proven implementation.
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs.
- Flexible layered design.
- Complete range of configurations.
- World-class technical support.
- Wide bus interface (128 bit data, 256 bit keys, 128 bit IV) or 32 bit register interface.
- Key sizes: 128, 192 and 256 bits.
- Key scheduling Hardware.
- Feedback modes: ECB, CBC, OFB (128-bit), CFB (1-, 8- and 128-bit).
- Fully synchronous design.
- AES-IP-32 / EIP-32 AES ECB accelerators
- AES-IP-36 / EIP-36 AES ECB/CBC/CTR accelerators
- AES-IP-37 / EIP-37 AES Key Wrap accelerators
- AES-IP-38 / EIP-38 AES XTS/GCM accelerators
- AES-IP-39 / EIP-39 AES ECB/CBC/CTR/CCM/GCM accelerators