3DES family of accelerators.
The 3DES-IP-16 is a family of the cryptographic library elements in Inside Secure’s HW IP library. For example, the 3DES-IP-16 is the cipher core embedded in all IPsec protocol aware security engines. The accelerators include I/O registers, encryption and decryption cores, and the logic for feedback modes and key scheduling.
Sustained performance for any object sizes ranges up to 4Gbps depending on the configuration and area. Gate count is between 9K and 15k gates depending on the configuration. Multiple 3DES-IP-16 cores can be cascaded.
Inside Secure also offers the AES-IP-39 / EIP-39 that supports AES modes and can be provided including counter measures against side channel attacks and fault injection attacks.
- Silicon-proven implementation.
- Fast and easy to integrate into SoCs.
- Flexible layered design.
- Complete range of configurations.
- World-class technical support.
- Wide bus interface (64 bit data, 192 bit keys, 64 bit IV) or 32 bit register interface.
- Key sizes: 64 and 192 bits.
- Feedback modes: ECB, CBC, OFB (1-, 8- and 128-bit), CFB (1-, 8- and 128-bit).
- Low Speed, Medium Speed, High Speed versions.
- Fully synchronous design.
- AES-IP-32 / EIP-32 AES ECB accelerators
- AES-IP-36 / EIP-36 AES ECB/CBC/CTR accelerators
- AES-IP-37 / EIP-37 AES Key Wrap accelerators
- AES-IP-38 / EIP-38 AES XTS/GCM accelerators
- AES-IP-39 / EIP-39 AES ECB/CBC/CTR/CCM/GCM accelerators