Easy integration on any server supporting Java app
As an end-to-end DRM solution, DRM Fusion Server can create live and on-demand services for any platform, including TV, PC, tablet and mobile. With DRM Fusion Server, the entire DRM process is enabled: from content protection, rights creation, rights and condition management to license generation and delivery. Licensed content can then be delivered over any IP network, fixed and mobile devices, with client-side DRM capabilities.
Inside Secure DRM Fusion Server has built-in support for the more advanced capabilities provided by Windows Media DRM 10, such as direct license delivery to portable devices and license chaining for subscription services. Additionally, it supports all of the DRM features provided by Microsoft PlayReady and Google Widevine DRM specifications and therefore interoperates with the most widely adopted and currently available base of DRM clients.
DRM Fusion Server is equipped with components that extend server-side DRM agnostic functionality (so no proprietary DRM clients are required). It enables intelligent rights management through an advanced rights template manager that dynamically applies rights and conditions to digital media content.
DRM Fusion Server is designed to integrate with existing infrastructures. Additionally, it integrates with third-party systems such as subscriber management, billing, and authentication. The configurable conditions pipeline of DRM Fusion Server also enables real-time enforcement of contractual obligations such as limits on license volumes and time-based constraints on license deliveries.
- Best-in-class implementation of open standard specifications
- End-to-end DRM solution to create live and on demand services for any platform (TV, PC, tablet and mobile)
- Fully compliant with Microsoft PlayReady, Google Widevine
- Advanced rights management capabilities
- Supports packaging of file and stream based content
- Supports batch encryption and automation
- Reduced time-to-market and minimized project risk
- Designed for integration with existing infrastructures
- Secure deployment
- Low total cost of ownership
- Separation of commercial roles facilitating a wide variety of business models
- Future proof product roadmap