Inside Secure Highlights Security Pervasiveness at Cartes 2011
Showcases Comprehensive Solutions for Wide Range of Security Applications
AIX EN PROVENCE, FRANCE, November 9, 2011 – Inside Secure, a leader in semiconductor solutions for secure transactions and digital identity, today announced that it will showcase its family of secure solutions at CARTES and IDentification 2011 for applications that range from payment and smart card readers to anti-counterfeiting, e-health and NFC handset integration. The INSIDE booth will display a broad array of secure solutions and demonstrate INSIDE’s continuing market leadership.
Visitors to CARTES & IDentification 2011 in Paris, Nov. 15-17, can view Inside Secure solutions at any time during the exhibition at the INSIDE booth 4L022, located in Hall 4 of the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center. Technical and product experts from INSIDE will also be available for discussions in meeting room 4J159.
During CARTES 2011, INSIDE solutions on display will include:
• Complete turnkey solutions for dual interface, contactless, and contact smart card readers;
• E-health solutions using INSIDE card and reader technologies, secure CC EAL5+ certified microcontrollers and interfaces;
• Contactless very high bit rate microcontrollers optimized for transport applications with high security and accelerated data transfer between cards and readers for high volumes of data;
• INSIDE’s SecuRead® product, which combines a MicroRead® NFC controller with a EAL5+ Secure Element, Java card OS and Open NFC Stack to simplify integration with mobile handsets;
• Anti-counterfeiting solutions based on the INSIDE VaultIC 150 product that use low-cost tags and a secure application on NFC-enabled mobile phones to identify, track and trace counterfeit products; and
• Turnkey PKI solutions ranging from low-cost USB eToken-based solutions to security systems with firmware and EAL4+ hardware.
“Security has become a pervasive requirement across markets and applications,” said Charles Walton, chief operating officer at Inside Secure. “From our strong leadership position, INSIDE has tightly aligned its business and secure product solutions with our customers’ needs, so that we can easily support their evolving security strategies as they design and develop products to meet the demands of their markets.”
INSIDE executives also will be involved in conference presentations. Bernard Vian, executive vice president of the Secure Products business line for Inside Secure, will present a session on “Making NFC Access Ubiquitous: A Cloud-based Authentication Framework,” on Wednesday, Nov. 16, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. as part of the C10: Security in a Cloud Ecosystem conference session. Then, David Richetto of INSIDE will make his presentation, “How NFC and Advanced Security Technology Help Fight Counterfeiting” on Thursday, Nov. 17, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. as part of the C12: M2M Applications & Internet of Things conference session.
With more than 20,000 visitors, 450 exhibitors, and 1300 delegates from over 140 countries, CARTES & IDentification 2011 is the number one professional event in the world for digital security, smart technologies, and payment and mobility markets. This year’s hot topic is mobile payment, which will be featured in the new Mobile Payment Pavilion.
About Inside Secure
Inside Secure is a leading designer, developer and supplier of semiconductors, embedded software and platforms for secure transactions and digital security. INSIDE mobile NFC, secure payment and digital security products provide security for a wide range of information processing, storage and transmission applications. The company’s customers are found in a wide range of markets including mobile payment, identification documents, access control, transit, electronic device manufacturing, pay television and mobile service operators. For more information visit www.insidesecure.com.
Andrew Lloyd & Associates
Juliette dos Santos
Tel: + 33 1 56 54 07 00
juliette@ala/com Company contact:
+33 (0) 4 42 39 33 01