INSIDE SECURE TO SHOWCASE VARIETY OF NFC SOLUTIONS AT WIMA MONACO
AIX-EN-PROVENCE, France, April 6, 2012 – INSIDE Secure, a leader in semiconductor solutions for secure transactions and digital identity, will showcase a selection of its innovative solutions for near field communication (NFC) technology at the upcoming WIMA NFC 2012 Conference and Expo in Monaco. Among the solutions be demonstrated will be:
- The innovative VaultIC chip which can be embedded in luxury products or other high-value products and verified with an NFC phone to protect against counterfeiting;
- CoNFianCe: “Service à la personne,” a demo showing how NFC technology can be used in devices that protect elderly or other homebound persons; and
- The CheckID application which authenticates an individual's passport using a smartphone.
INSIDE executives will also present several talks during the event:
- Bernard Vian, executive VP of payments will speak on “NFC Mobile Solutions for Transit Fare Collection Systems” at 2:00 pm on April 12
- Francois Willem, product marketing manager will speak on “Open NFC™: An Introduction to the Windows Phone 7 Edition” at 1:30 pm on April 13
Products will be showcased at the INSIDE booth:
WIMA NFC 2012
Grimaldi Forum, Monaco
When : April 11-13, 2012
About INSIDE Secure
INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) is a leading designer, developer and supplier of semiconductors, embedded software and platforms for secure transactions and digital security. INSIDE mobile NFC, secure payment and digital security products provide security for a wide range of information processing, storage and transmission applications. The company’s customers are found in a wide range of markets including mobile payment, identification documents, access control, transit, electronic device manufacturing, pay television and mobile service operators. For more information, visit www.insidesecure.com.
For INSIDE Secure:
+33 (0) 4 42 39 33 01