Join us on April 10-11, at Linley Spring Processor Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California.
This two-day event is the only one of its kind focused on the processors and IP cores used in deep learning, embedded, communications, automotive, IoT, and server designs.
The Linley Group will open the conference with an overview of the market, technologies, equipment-design, and silicon trends. The second day will start with a keynote from an industry leader to be announced. The remainder of the program will include talks and panel discussions covering a broad range of topics including the following:
- AI accelerator chips and IP
- Processors and IP for IoT devices
- Advanced automotive processors and IP
- Data-center processors and networking
- Low-power processors and IP
- Embedded processors and IP
- Plus other related technologies