Software Development Engineer
We are looking for developers with strong C, C++ and low-level programming experience across multiple platforms to play a key role in augmenting our existing software protection tools.
Working within our small, agile team you will have the opportunity to impact a large surface area, working to research and develop new techniques to pre-empt the ever-changing attacks from software hackers.
- Excellent and relevant degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or Computing.
Technology leading company requires experienced (3+ years) Software Engineer.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong C, C++, Objective-C, coding knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of compilers and the build toolchain
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals
- Solid software development background
- Experience of collaborative development and tools
- Bug tracking (JIRA)
- Wiki tools (Confluence)
- Other collaboration tools (Slack, Pivotal Tracker)
- Good verbal and written communication
Some of the following would be an advantage:
- Mobile programming experience for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Assembly or device-level programming experience (x86, x86-64, ARM, ARM64)
- Windows programming experience (Visual Studio)
- Linux programming experience (Eclipse, gdb)
- Mac OS X programming experience (Xcode, clang, lldb)
- Reverse-engineering knowledge (tools and/or techniques) (IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, OllyDbg, Hopper)
- Jailbreaking of iOS and Android
- Knowledge of encryption and code obfuscation techniques
- Ability to take ownership of complex technical projects from concept to deployment
- SQL database experience
- Python, Perl, UNIX shell script or other scripting languages
- R&D teams