|Job role||Sr. Field Applications Engineer|
|Hierarchical position||Reports to WW, VP of Field Applications Engineering|
|Department||Mobile and Embedded Security Division|
|Desired working locations (others also possible)||San Jose, CA (Bay Area) preferred. Texas secondary.|
The FAE will be required to support a broad range of customers and technologies with a focus on the following:
• Developing technical relationships with customers and partners
• Winning new designs and opportunities (Pre-sales)
• Defending/supporting existing wins (Post-sales)
• Providing program management for existing key accounts (Post-sales)
• Giving customer feedback to internal engineering/technical teams
This position requires the FAE to have a broad technical understanding of INSIDE’s product portfolio with a special emphasis on embedded systems and security. The position requires specialized knowledge of end user hardware platforms and software environments including operating systems, compilers, and targeted applications.
The FAEs job duty is to support the sales process by working with account managers and internal engineering and application teams to enable new customer solutions based on INSIDE technology.
The FAE will be responsible for leading technical discussions and resolving technical issues for solutions based on INSIDE products from design to mass production.
The FAE will also be responsible for maintaining a local applications lab to create and manage demonstration platforms.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support regional account managers and reps in all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Continue to build knowledge of how to use and implement software and hardware cryptographic products.
- Collaborate with sales to identify and qualify opportunities for strategic accounts and new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Create and deliver accurate and technically savvy sales presentations to customers.
- Conduct on-site product demonstrations to convince potential customers to use INSIDE Secure solutions.
- Evangelize INSIDE Secure security solutions by applying in-depth knowledge of security standards and market trends to the customer target markets.
- Participate in trade shows and specialized seminars to represent our security products from a technical perspective. This includes speaking engagements, webinars, and customer-specific seminars.
- Communicate security requirements learned from interaction with customers to the product managers. This information is extremely valuable for roadmap creation/validation and any customization needed to win a given opportunity.
- Proactively monitor industry trends where security could be a requirement and report back to product management for possible inclusion into product roadmaps.
- Regional Account Managers
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product Line Managers
- Engineering and Applications Lab Managers
- Potential and Existing Customers (software and hardware developers, product managers)
- Manufactures Reps
- Systems Integrators, Consulting Firms
A BS in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. An equivalent combination of education & experience is acceptable. (MS preferred)
|Required experience and skills||