Sales Manager Software Protection and Mobile Payments
Prospect, qualify, develop and close new Software Protection and Mobile Payment license opprotunities with new and existing customers mainly in Eastern half of USA.
Prospect / Identify and close sales opportunities to meet/exceed territory revenue objectives for both license and total revenues.
- Establish strategies (account targets and penetration plans) and meet/exceed objectives for the assigned territory.
- Negotiate and Win Sales Opportunities driving achievement of 1-3 year sales plan
- Generate forecast models that demostrate industry standard metrics for accuracy utilizing corporate tools and SalesForce.com forecasting methods and systems. Be able to communicate effectively risks / upsides and contingencies to management in meetings/presentations
- Generate, manage, and close a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
- Full time interaction with customers, customers’ management, Inside Secure management and support organizations to build & grow Inside Secure businesses
- Utilize Field Application Engineers, product line, and management to achieve fastest rate of design win success
- Identify the need for executive level interactions with customers and facilitate the establishment of these relationships.
- Work with Inside Secure marketing to develop success strategies for the target accounts in the territory.
- Up to 50% travel within sales territory
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or the Physical Sciences is required, or equivalent work experience with embedded information systems.
5 years minimum of enterprise software sales. Knowledge of the Mobile Payment eco-system. Trained in Strategic Customer Selling and account management.
- Ability to identify, develop and close new deals. Results driven.
- Open-mind, flexibility but rigorous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with executive interaction.
- Team player
- Professional level proficiency in Spanish is a ++
- Sales and Executive management team
- Product Management and Business Development team
- FAEs team
- Marketing team
- Customer service / Legal / Finance / Sales Operations
- Customers : CTOs, CIOs, Heads of Cyber Security, Brand Protection Officers
- Financial institutions (banks, insurance companies)