Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded SW specification, design, analyses, verification in C, C++ and asm code and python modelling.
Have a strong affection for hardware, with an area of expertise is the realm of a networking environment, with detailed knowledge of embedded CPUs, NPUs, Security- and Communication processors, embedded operating systems, especially Linux, and development tools.
- Design and implementation of embedded software (C/C++/Java/asm code).
- Integration and testing of Inside Secure products with third party solutions like Network processor or communications processor based systems.
- Embedded microcode development and verification.
- Embedded SW development and porting.
- Maintaining hardware simulation environment, involving python modelling and C-models.
- Writing product documentation and update customer documentation with the newly implemented features.
Studying standards, technical and security related.
Advanced technical degree incl software skills (Bachelor, masters degree, HTS/HBO)
3 years experience in a technical industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
Languages: C, C++, Python, bash, erpl, assembly
Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office
Various software development tool chains
- Documentation skills both text and drawings
- Ability to quickly read into new information and specifications
- Good English, verbal as well as writing skills
- Affinity with embedded hardware cryptography and security
- Ability to communicate with colleagues that think and communicate in another domain (hardware, electrical, management, business, sales)
- Colleagues within software / Driver Development team.
- Local colleagues within the Vught R&D team working on IP modules.
- Assist the Vught Support team providing post-sales support for hardware IP modules.
- Support Inside Secures Field Application Engineers with their sales activities.