Digital Design Engineer
Silicon IP (module) specification, design, analyses, modelling, verification and synthesis.
- Functional specification, implementation and verification of security chip and IP Designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, Inside Secure architects and product managers:
- Design and Implement new features to existing hardware products.
- Design and Implement basic hardware IP modules.
- Writing of design specification documents and update customer documentation of existing IP modules with new functionality.
- Update the verification environment to allow verification of the new functionality.
- Verification Hardware IP modules and its Firmware (embedded inside IP modules).
- Deliver high-quality products to QA satisfying to the requirements set for the projects
Bachelor degree in electro technical or systems engineering or comparable level
- 3 years’ experience in the security or chip industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- In depth knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
- Excellent communication skills(Dutch and English, verbal as well as written)
- Practical knowledge of network interfaces, standards and protocols
- Practical knowledge of network security protocols and security implementation
- Practical knowledge of cryptographic protocols and algorithms
- Colleagues within hardware IP team in Vught.
- Local colleagues within the Vught R&D team working on driver development kits for the IP modules you are working on.
- Assist the Vught Support team providing post-sales support for the IP modules you are working on.
- Support INSIDE Secures Field Application Engineers with their sales activities.